Friday, September 4, 2009

How did Michael Jackson died ? -- Liyana ;D


Hey peepos , my name is Liyana { 13 }. today I am going to talk about how ‘ Michael Jackson died “
It’s a sad thing that he died so fast at the age of 50 ;(
At first , I did not expect him to die that fast !
Its like an “oh my god ! “ moment to all his fans
Michael Jackson died ? how could it possibly be the cause of him dying ?
In my mind , I think he died because of Murder or overdosed by DRUGS …
Well , I’m really going to miss all his songs


but the real TRUTH in the story is ...
The L.A. County Coroner has just officially announced the cause of Michael Jackson's death -- Acute Propofol intoxication. The report says "other conditions contributing to death: Benzodiazepine effect." Benzodiazepines are a group of drugs (see below) used to treat anxiety and insomnia. The manner of death is ruled: "HOMICIDE." The Coroner did not release the full autopsy report -- just a press notice. It goes on: The drugs PROPOFOL and LORAZEPAM (Ativan) were found to be the primary drugs responsible for Mr. Jackson's death. Other drugs detected were: Midazolam (Versed), Diazepam (Valium), Lidocaine (topical anesthetic) and Ephedrine (used to treat hypotension associated with anesthesia). (TMZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment